2023: ACCORD INAUGURATES PARTY OFFICES, VOWS TO TAKE OVER AKWA IBOM
As the 2023 general election approaches, Accord Party in Akwa Ibom State has began the inauguration of chapter executive and offices across the 31 local government areas of the State.
The inauguration which is in line with the requirements of the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, started yesterday in Itu and Uruan local government areas.
The State Chairman of Accord, Rt Hon Martins Inyang who led members of his Exco to the inauguration assured that his party will take over Akwa Ibom in next election year.
Other local government to visit are:
(2) Nsit Atai LGA: 21st May 2021
(3) Ibesikpo Asutan & Uyo LGAs: 24th May 2021
(4) Mkpat Enin LGA :26th May 2021
(5) Eastern Obolo & Onna LGAs: 27th May 2021
(6) Essien Udim & Ikot Ekpene LGAs :1st June 2021
(7) Abak LGA: 3rd June 2021
(8) Ini & Ikono LGAs :4th June 2021