Secom Limited, a leading Nigerian company, is looking for a full-time Barman. To qualify, you must have a Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSCE) and at least 2 years of experience as a Barman. The job is based in Lagos and pays between ₦30,000 and ₦50,000 per month.
As a Barman at Secom Limited, your responsibilities will include:
- Welcoming customers and taking drink orders
- Planning drink menus and informing customers about new beverages and specials
- Taking inventory and ordering supplies
- Adhering to all food safety and quality regulations
- Maintaining a clean work area
- Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSCE)
- Availability to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Good time management abilities
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, etc. for extended periods
- Must live within Akesan,Igando, Governor, Igandan Road,Iba, Shiti Road. and old Akesan Road areas of Lagos State.
Deadline not specified
If you are interested in this job, please apply using the Apply Now button bellow