The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) is currently recruiting for new employees.
- Be a Nigerian citizen
- Have a valid National Identification Card
- Have two passport-sized photographs
- Have a degree or diploma from a recognized university
- Have good communication skills
- Be between the ages of 22 and 30
- Have no criminal record
- Be physically and mentally fit
- Be willing to work in a new environment
- Have knowledge of computer applications
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE, NECO, or GCE, including English and Mathematics
How To Apply
To apply, visit the CBN Career Portal Login and follow the instructions on the page. Applicants who are shortlisted will be notified via email and scheduled for the next step in the hiring process.