The Delta State Civil Service Commission is currently accepting applications from interested candidates for the 2023 recruitment exercise. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and rewarding organization that is committed to providing quality services to the people of Delta State.
- Be a Nigerian citizen
- Be between the ages of 18 and 50 years old
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) from a recognized institution
- Depending on the position applied for, you may be required to possess professional qualifications such as ICAN, ACCA, or CIPM
- Have at least five credit passes in your O’Level results (WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB) in no more than two sittings. A credit pass in English is compulsory
- Depending on the position applied for, you may be required to have some relevant work experience
- Be proficient in the use of basic computer applications
- Provide character references from reputable individuals or organizations
- May be required to pass a physical fitness test
How to Apply
- Visit the official Delta State Civil Service Commission website: https://www.recruitmentboard.com.ng/delta-state-civil-service-commission-recruitment/
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab
- Select the position that matches your interests and qualifications
- Carefully read the job requirements to ensure you meet them
- Click on the “Apply Now” button
- Fill out the application form with all the required information
- Review your application and submit it
- Print out the confirmation slip for your records
It is recommended that you directly contact the recruitment department or check the official website for the most recent information on requirements and the closing date.
There is no charge for submitting an application.
Submit your application as soon as possible, as the closing date is approaching.