DON’T PANIC ABOUT COVID-19! HERE’S WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW!
Understand that there’s currently no vaccine to prevent or cure Coronavirus (COVID-19).
You can only protect yourself and help prevent spreading of the virus by:
- Washing your hands regularly for at least 20 seconds, with soap and running water or alcohol-based hand sanitiser.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a disposable tissue or flexed elbow when you cough or sneeze.
- Avoid close contact (1 meter or 3 feet) with people who are unwell.
- Stay at home and self-isolate from others in the household if you feel unwell.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose, or mouth if your hands are not clean.
- If you find any suspected case of Covid-19, please notify immediately:
a. Akwa Ibom State Disease Surveillance and Notification Officer (DSNO)
b. Akwa Ibom State Epidemiologist
c. Akwa Ibom COVID-19 Isolation Centre
Kindly go about your normal daily activities and don’t forget steps 1-6 of this post.
This too shall pass away!
SOCIAL MEDIA is SOCIAL POWER! SHARE THIS POST to help #FightCOVID19.
This message is powered by Conference of Online Publishers, Akwa Ibom State (#COOPA).