The Edo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) has announced the commencement of the 2023 recruitment exercise for government secondary and primary schools in the state.
Qualified candidates are invited to apply for the positions of the following
- Basic Science,
- Business Studies,
- Chemistry, Christian Religious Studies,
- Civic Education,
- Computer Studies,
- Guidance and Counselling,
- Islamic Religious Studies,
- Yoruba teachers.
To apply, candidates have the following qualifications
- Candidate must be 18 years of age or older
- WASSCE or NECO/NABTEB Result.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE).
- B.SC, HND or OND qualifications and NYSC Certificate.
- Fluency in English Language.
- Good Teaching Skills.
- Candidates with a B.Sc or Masters’s Degree from an accredited Tertiary Institution in any related discipline or an HND Arts, Sciences, Social Sciences, Technology, Home Economics and other relevant courses will have an added advantage.
Candidates should visit the TESCOM application portal at tescom.edostate.gov.ng and create an account. Once logged in, candidates can start filling out the application form. The form is free to fill out and the application process is easy.