The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) is not currently accepting applications for new hires. However, you can save the FIRS website and check back for updates on when the application portal will open.
Here are the general requirements and eligibility criteria for FIRS recruitment in 2023/2024
- Be a Nigerian citizen
- Be at least 21 years old and not older than 35 years
- Hold a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
- Have excellent management and leadership skills
- Be clear of any felony convictions
- Be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and other relevant software
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Be motivated to learn new things and open to working in an unfamiliar environment
- Be knowledgeable about Nigerian tax laws
- Be physically fit
Here are the principles of the FIRS
- Ownership and collective responsibility
- Information sharing
- Team spirit
- Collaborative decision-making
- Respect for taxpayers, constituted authority, and colleagues
- Competence and know-how
- Continuous learning
To apply for FIRS recruitment, follow these steps:
- Go to the FIRS website at https://www.firs.gov.ng/Career.
- Select the vacant position you are interested in.
- Provide all necessary details.
- Verify all the information you have provided.
- Submit your application.
To apply, go to the FIRS website and select the position you want. Fill out the form and submit it. Good luck!