FUTMINNA Undergraduate Admission List 2023/2024: How to Check and What to Do Next
The Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) has released the first batch of its undergraduate admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session. Candidates who participated in the post-UTME screening exercise can check their admission status online.
How to Check Your Admission Status
- Visit the FUTMINNA admission status checking portal. https://eportal.futminna.edu.ng/adms/
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and one of your names.
- Click on “Submit.”
- Your admission status will be displayed.
If You Are Admitted
- Log in to the JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT your admission.
- If you ACCEPT your admission, print your JAMB admission letter.
- If you are offered a different course from the one you initially applied for, you can apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal.
Alternative Method to Check Admission Status
- Visit the JAMB admission portal.https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/
- Log in to your JAMB profile.
- Click on the “Check Admission Status” tab.
- Select your Exam year and type in your registration number.
- Click on “Check Admission Status.”