Daily Trust Graduate Trainee Programme: A Chance to Launch Your Television Career
Are you passionate about television and eager to launch your career? If so, the Daily Trust Graduate Trainee Programme is the perfect opportunity for you.
This one-year program provides hands-on the following
To be eligible for the program, you must have
- A bachelor’s degree with a second class lower division or HND Lower Credit in a related field.
- You must also have strong written and verbal communication skills, be creative and innovative,
- Be able to work effectively in a team.
To apply for the program, simply visit the Daily Trust website and click on the “Careers” tab. Scroll down and click on the “Graduate Trainee Programme” job posting and click on the “Apply Now” button.
If you are selected for the program, you can expect to receive a competitive salary and benefits package. You will also have the opportunity to learn from experienced professionals and gain valuable experience that will help you succeed in your television career.
Benefits of participating in the Daily Trust Graduate Trainee Programme
- Gain hands-on experience in various television roles
- Learn from experienced professionals
- Network with other industry leaders
- Develop your skills and knowledge
- Increase your chances of getting a job in the television industry
If you are serious about pursuing a career in television, then the Daily Trust Graduate Trainee Programme is a must-apply. Don’t miss this chance to launch your dream career!