A healthcare facility is currently looking for candidates to fill the following position:
POSITION – SALES & MARKETING OFFICER
• Grow patient number of clinic.
• Build new partnership with hospitals for referrals.
• Organise presentations at prospect companies.
• Establish new retainership with companies.
• Organise door 2 door marketing campaigns.
• Develop proposals, letters and presentations.
• Conduct market research to identify opportunities
• Develop effective marketing strategy and campaigns
• Organize and attend marketing activities to raise awareness on the company’s services.
• Execute advertising and promotional campaigns through various media
• Liaise with clients and stakeholders.
• HND / BSc in Marketing, Business Administration or any other relevant field
• Relevant experience in a hospital / healthcare sector is required.
• Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
POSITION – CLIENT RELATIONS OFFICER
1. Serve as the first contact to customers.
2. Meet the needs of customers and give appropriate guide.
3. To maintain a friendly and courteous demeanour at all times.
4. Ensure patients are promptly reminded of their review and glasses’ due dates.
5. Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate client’s bookings as appropriate.
6. Study competition to find new ways to increase and retain customers.
7. Set sales targets and work diligently to meet them.
1. Candidate must possess HND / B.Sc. from a reputable Institution
2. Must be proficient in English (oral and written).
3. Candidate must have completed NYSC.
4. Must have excellent knowledge of the use of Microsoft Office Packages (Excel and Word).
5. Excellent phone etiquette and ability to multi-task.
6. Must be smart, creative, good communicator and administratively efficient.
7. Ability to pay attention to details.
8. Good customer service orientation.
9. A Bi-lingual skill is an advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV containing a recent passport photograph to: [email protected] using the position and location as subject of email. Deadline is two weeks from date of advertisement.