NECO SSCE Internal Results 2023
The National Examinations Council (NECO) has released the results for the 2023 Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) Internal. Students who participated in this examination can check their results online by following these steps:
How To Check
To check your results, you will need your NECO Token (Scratch Card). You can purchase a token from the NECO website or from authorized retailers.
- Visit the NECO result portal: https://results.neco.gov.ng/
- Select your examination year and exam type (SSCE INTERNAL (JUN/JUL)).
- Enter your Token Number and Registration Number.
- Click the ‘Check Result’ button.
What to Do If You See the ‘No CA3’ Anomaly
If you see the ‘No CA3’ anomaly, it means that your Continuous Assessment (CA3) scores were not received by the NECO. This can happen for a number of reasons, such as if your school did not submit your CA3 scores on time or if there was an error in the submission process.
You should contact your school immediately to investigate the issue. You may need to provide your school with additional documentation, such as copies of your CA3 assignments or test scores.
Here is a summary of the key information about the 2023 NECO SSCE Internal results
- Total candidates: 1,196,985
- Candidates with 5+ credit passes: 737,308
- Core subjects: Mathematics and English Language