The U.S. Mission in Nigeria is seeking a skilled and experienced Branch Chief to lead their Monitoring, Evaluation & Data Analytics team. This critical role plays a pivotal role in improving HIV/AIDS programs across the country.
- Develop data management systems: Ensure accurate and efficient collection, analysis, and dissemination of HIV/AIDS data.
- Evaluate program progress: Design and conduct monitoring and evaluation activities to assess the effectiveness of HIV/AIDS prevention programs.
- Lead Implementation Science: Spearhead the Embassy’s efforts in utilizing cutting-edge research to enhance program outcomes.
- Supervise and manage a team: Cultivate a collaborative and productive work environment to achieve team objectives.
- Represent the CDC Nigeria: Provide technical expertise and guidance on HIV/AIDS programs to government and partners.
- Extensive experience: Minimum of 5 years in HIV/AIDS prevention programs with proven success in evaluation and measurement.
- Advanced knowledge: Deep understanding of public health research methods and data analysis.
- Leadership skills: Proven ability to motivate, mentor, and guide a team.
- Strong communication: Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Educational background: Terminal degree in Public Health, Epidemiology, or Behavioral Science.
- Competitive salary and benefits: Enjoy a comprehensive package that supports your well-being.
- Meaningful work: Make a tangible difference in the lives of Nigerians affected by HIV/AIDS.
- Dynamic environment: Collaborate with a diverse team of experts and contribute to cutting-edge initiatives.
- Please submit your application through the U.S. Embassy of Nigeria website Here
- Deadline for Application December 18, 2023.
Don’t miss this opportunity to leverage your expertise and make a lasting impact on public health in Nigeria!