Julius Berger Nigeria Plc is hiring for 2023/2024
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc, a leading construction company in Nigeria, is currently recruiting qualified candidates to fill available vacant positions.
Job positions available
- Technical Back Office Engineer
- Project Manager (Buildings)
- Intern-Wood Technology/ Furniture Interior Construction
- Mechanical Engineer
- Technician – Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning Technology
- HND, OND, NCE, or B.Sc. degree in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Nigerian citizenship
- At least five credits in NECO/WAEC with two sittings (English included)
- Not older than 35 years
- Willing to submit to a drug test, credit and records checks, and medical examination
- Possess a valid means of identification
How To Apply
- Visit Julius Berger’s official recruitment portal.
- Go to the “Careers” section.
- Go through the available positions and choose the area that suits you.
- Provide your CV/cover letter, certificates, and examples of your work.
- Read the requirements for the position you wish to apply for.
- Provide all the required personal information, review your application, and submit it.