Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH) is offering an Advanced Professional Diploma in Hospital Administration and Management for the 2023/2024 academic year.
This is a great opportunity for those who are interested in a career in hospital administration and management. The program is approved by the Institute of Health Services and Administrators of Nigeria (IHSAN), and it is designed to provide graduates with the skills and knowledge they need to be successful in this field.
- Graduates of Social Sciences and Humanities
- Administrative Officers or Human Resource Officers in the healthcare sector
- Program Duration
- One year part-time
How to Apply
- Obtain an application form from the Workforce Planning and Recruitment Unit, LASUTH.
- Complete the application form and attach copies of your relevant credentials, CV, two recent passport-sized photographs, and any other pertinent documents.
- Submit your application form and attachments to:
- The Chief Medical Director,
Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH),
1-5 Oba Akinjobi, Ikeja, Lagos State.
LASUTH will conduct a Computer-Based Test (CBT) for all applicants. Successful candidates from this round will subsequently be invited for an oral interview, where they should present original copies of all the mentioned certificates and documents.
The deadline for application submission is four weeks after the publication date of this announcement. For further assistance or queries, prospective candidates can reach out on the following contact numbers: 08093140305, 08024584229.
I encourage all those who are interested in this program to apply. It is a great opportunity to gain the skills and knowledge you need for a successful career in hospital administration and management.