The N-Power Teach program is open to all post-secondary graduates, including those with OND and NCE qualifications. The program duration is two years, and all participants will receive initial induction training.
Responsibilities of N-Power Teach Volunteers
N-Power Teach volunteers will play a crucial role in supporting teachers and improving the quality of education in underserved communities. Their responsibilities may include:
- Assisting teachers with lesson planning and delivery
- Providing individualized support to students
- Marking and grading assignments
- Managing classroom behavior
- Contributing to the development and implementation of school improvement plans
Benefits of the N-Power Teach Program
N-Power Teach volunteers will receive a monthly stipend. They will also be eligible for the following benefits:
- Paid training and development opportunities
- Access to a network of experienced educators
- The opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of students and their communities
How to Apply for the N-Power Teach Program
To apply for the N-Power Teach program, you must:
- Be a Nigerian citizen
- Be between the ages of 18 and 35
- Possess a valid Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Be a graduate of a recognized institution in any field
- Be unemployed
To apply, simply visit www.nasims.gov.ng and create an account. Once you have created an account, you can log in and start the application process.
Every successful applicant will be asked to take a screening exam before the final selection is made public online. It should be noted that Npower will notify all applicants of the day and locations of the screening via the email addresses they have provided on file.
We update our knowledge of the Npower Teach hiring procedures frequently. To ensure that you see all of the updates, you should bookmark this page and check it frequently.
If you have any questions concerning the Npower Teach application procedure, leave a remark below this page and we’ll get back to you.