The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) is currently recruiting new employees. The application portal is open now, and interested candidates can apply online at www.nafdac.gov.ng.
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.),
- Higher National Diploma (HND),
- National Certificate in Education (NCE), or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) certificate from a recognized institution
- Minimum of five credits in no more than two sittings in the West African Senior School Certificate
- Examination (WASSCE),
- National Examination Council (NECO), or General Certificate of Education (GCE)
- Not over 35 years of age
- Good moral character
How to Apply
- Visit the NAFDAC recruitment portal at www.nafdac.gov.ng
- Complete the application form
- Upload your curriculum vitae (CV) and certificates
The closing date for the NAFDAC recruitment has not yet been announced. However, we recommend that you apply as soon as possible to avoid missing out.
We will update this website with the latest news on the NAFDAC recruitment exercise. Check back regularly to stay informed.