NAPTIN Recruitment 2023/2024 is now open. The National Power Training Institute of Nigeria is looking for qualified candidates to fill available positions.
- If you are a recent graduate interested in this recruitment exercise, read the eligibility requirements provided in this article and use the steps also provided in this article to apply for recruitment at NAPTI.
- The purpose of this article is to prepare you ahead of the commencement of the recruitment exercise. Updates on the recruitment exercise will be provided on our page as soon as it commences.
Basic Requirements For NAPTIN Recruitment 2023/2024
- Be a Nigerian citizen
- Be willing to work in a new environment
- Be physically and mentally fit
- Be of good behavior and composure
- Possess a minimum of five Credits in no more than two sittings in WASSCE, NECO, and GCE
- Possess a B.Sc, HND, NCE, or OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Be under 35 years old at the time of application
- Have a certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Not have a bad criminal record
- Have a valid means of identification
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Have an NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate (for university degree holders)
- Exhibit strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Be computer literate (added advantage)
How to Apply for NAPTIN Recruitment 2023/2024
- Visit the NAPTIN website: www.naptin.gov.ng
- Create an account with your active email
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill out the online application form by providing the required details
- Upload the required credentials
- Review your application to ensure that there are no errors
- Submit your application
Please note that NAPTIN recruitment is yet to commence. You are advised to disregard any information regarding the recruitment exercise. This article is intended to prepare you ahead of the commencement of the recruitment exercise. Updates on the recruitment exercise will be provided on this page as soon as it commences.