The National Task Force (NATFORCE) is currently recruiting new members. Interested and qualified candidates can apply online at www.natforce.org.
The application is free of charge, and candidates are warned to be wary of anyone claiming to be a NATFORCE agent and asking for money in exchange for a spot in the force.
To qualify for the NATFORCE Recruitment 2023, candidates must be:
- Nigerian citizens by descent or birth
- Of good behavior and composure
- Between the ages of 18 and 35
- Certified medically fit by a government doctor
- Not indebted to anyone or any organization
- Possess a B.Sc., HND, OND, or NCE from a government-accredited institution in Nigeria
- Have a valid means of identification (voter’s card, driver’s license, national ID card, or international
- Meet the height stipulation (1.7 meters for males and 1.64 meters for females)
- Have an O’Level (WAEC/NECO) certificate with at least 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in no more than two sittings
- Have no criminal history and be of good and exemplary character
To apply, simply visit the NATFORCE recruitment portal www.natforce.org and create an account with your valid email address. Once your account is verified, you can fill out the online application form and upload the required credentials.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified of their success via email, so ensure that you provide your active email address.