Are you interested in working with the National Emergency Management Agency? If so, carefully review all the information presented on this page in order to enhance your prospects of being considered for the shortlist.
Requirements To Be Eligible for NEMA Recruitment
- Be a Nigerian citizen.
- Be at least 20 years old.
- Have a valid means of identification (National ID, International Passport, Driver’s License, or Voters Card).
- Have a minimum of 5 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO including Mathematics and English.
- Have a B.Sc or master’s Degree obtained from an accredited Tertiary Institution in any related discipline or an HND in a relevant course in any field of study.
- Have good communication and writing skills.
The National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) recruitment for 2023 is not yet open. Interested applicants can create an account on the NEMA careers portal via www.nema.gov.ng in preparation for the application period.