The Nigeria Customs Service recruitment portal 2023 for the supplementary recruitment exercise is open from Monday 13th December 2023 to Friday 24th December 2023.
- Nigerian citizenship by birth
- Minimum height of 1.7 meters for males and 1.64 meters for females
- Minimum chest measurement of 0.87 meters in full expansion for males
- Certified medical report from any government hospital
- WASSCE certificate with math and English in not more than 2 sittings and at least 5 credit passes in the core subjects
- Higher education degree, such as an OND, an HND, or a BSC
How To Apply
1. Visit the official portal at www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng
2. Follow the instructions carefully
3. Click on the available vacancies
4. Provide a valid email address
5. Enter your password and name
6. Sign up for an account and a verification link will be sent to you
7. Click on the verification link to complete your registration process
8. Fill in your personal details
9. Upload your passport photograph and provide all the necessary details
10. Upload all your documents
11. Verify all your information
12. Submit your application
- You are only allowed to apply for one position.
- Candidates with multiple applications will be disqualified.