The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) has announced its 2023 recruitment exercise. The recruitment is open to all eligible Nigerians, including paramilitary personnel and serving military sponsored by any of the Services of the Nigerian Armed Forces to civil institutions.
To apply for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment, visit the official Nigeria Immigration recruitment portal at https://cdcfib.career. Create an account and complete your application form. Be sure to upload your passport photo, CV, and other supporting documents.
Available job vacancies:
- Category A: Superintendent Cadre
- Superintendent of Immigration (SI) compass 11 professional (Doctors)
- Deputy Superintendent of Immigration (DSI) CONPASS 10 professional (pharmacists)
- Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI) CONPASS 08
- Category B: Inspectorate Cadre
- Assistant Inspector Immigration (All) General Duty CONPASS 06
- Category C: Assistant Cadre
- Immigration Assistant; (IA I11) CONPASS 03 General Duty
- Immigration Assistant III (IA III CONPASS 03 Artisans: a) motor driver b) Mechanic
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent
- Be between the ages of 18 and 35
- Be at least 1.7 meters tall for males and 1.64 meters tall for females
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of at least 0.87 meters
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service
- Be free from any form of mental or physical disability
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence
How to apply:
- Visit the Nigeria immigration recruitment website at https://cdcfib.career
- Register your new account with a valid and functional email account.
- Enter your 6 digits and email validation code as in the Application Start Menu to confirm.
- A verification link will be sent to your email/phone number.
- Login to your email/SMS and click on the verification link or copy the verification code provided to complete the sign-up.
- Once the account is activated, the next step is to login and complete your application form.
- Upload and add your profile (This will require a passport photo and your biography as in your curriculum vitae).
- Upload and add your qualifications (WASSCE, and other certificates are entered here).
- Upload/Edit supporting Documents (Attach your Certificates here). THE NEXT OPTION WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE UNTIL ALL ABOVE STEPS HAVE BEEN TAKEN.
- Ensure to print out your Photocard once the application gets approved.
- Watch Out For The Official Shortlist, Ensure to login to track your application status on this portal.
The recruitment exam mode will be a Computer Based Test for shortlisted candidates and an appropriate time and date shall be communicated.
For more information on the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment process, visit the official website or leave a comment below.