The Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps (NSCDC) has announced the commencement of its recruitment exercise for the year 2023/2024. Interested applicants are invited to apply online through the official NSCDC recruitment portal, ww.nscdc.gov.ng.
To be eligible for the recruitment, Applicants must be
- Nigerian citizens
- Between the ages of 18 and 35
- Have a minimum qualification of any recognized institution
- Be computer literate and proficient in English language
- The recruitment process is free and there is no fee associated with it. Applicants are warned to be wary of fraudsters who may demand payment in exchange for helping them secure employment with the NSCDC.
How To Apply
To apply, applicants should visit the official NSCDC recruitment portal and create an account. Once logged in, they can complete the online application form and upload the required documents.
The NSCDC recruitment process will consist of the following stages
- Online application screening
- Computer-based test (CBT)
- Physical fitness test
- Successful applicants will be offered employment as paramilitary officers with the NSCDC.
Here are some tips for successfully applying for the NSCDC Recruitment 2023/2024
- Make sure you meet all the eligibility requirements.
- Proofread your application carefully before submitting it.
- Be honest and accurate in your answers.
- Follow all instructions carefully.
- Be patient and persistent. The recruitment process may take some time to complete.