The Npower recruitment application portal is now open for Batch D of the 2023/2024 recruitment exercise. The Npower portal is now open for applicants who are interested in applying for the Npower program.
The Npower recruitment exercise is open to all Nigerians who meet the eligibility requirements. The Npower program is a government initiative that provides employment opportunities to Nigerian youth.
Eligibility requirements for the Npower program
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 35.
- Applicants must have a valid means of identification.
- Applicants must have a unique Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- Applicants must have a recent passport photograph.
- Applicants must have a valid email address.
To apply for the Npower program
- Visit the official Npower registration portal at www.nasims.gov.ng and create an account.
- Once you have created an account, log in and choose a program of your choice.
- Fill in the application form and upload your required documents.
- Submit your application and wait for further instructions.
The Npower program offers a variety of programs
- Npower Build
- Npower Teach
- Npower Tech
Once you have been selected for the Npower program, you will be required to undergo a screening process. The screening process will involve an interview and a medical examination.
If you are successful in the screening process, you will be deployed to your chosen program. The Npower program is a two-year program, and you will be paid a monthly stipend during your time in the program.
How To Apply
If you are interested in applying for the Npower program, please visit the official Npower registration portal at www.nasims.gov.ng. The Npower portal is now open for applications.