Oyo State Road Traffic Management Authority, also known as OYRTMA, is recruiting for the positions of Road Traffic Assistants and Road Traffic Superintendents/Officers. The application portal is now open at jobportal.oyostate.gov.ng/oyrtma.
OYRTMA Recruitment Requirements 2023
You need to meet the following requirements to be able to apply for the ongoing Oyo State Road Traffic Management Authority recruitment 2023.
- Candidates must download, print, and sign all attached Guarantors’ documents.
- Candidates must be Nigerian by birth
- Candidates must not be less than 1.66m tall for males and 1.63m tall for females.
- Female applicants must not be pregnant at the time of recruitment and its related screenings.
- Candidates must be medically and physically fit.
- Candidates must be free of conviction(s) on criminal grounds, by a court of law.
- Candidates that meet the requirements from the online application would be invited for physical screening at the Authority’s Headquarters, Sanyo, Ibadan at a date to be communicated.
HOW TO APPLY
- Visit jobportal.oyostate.gov.ng/oyrtma.
- Click on “APPLY NOW” Create an account.
- Fill out the online application form.
- Attach the required documents.
- Submit your application.
Selected candidates will be contacted via email and SMS for the next stage of the recruitment process.