University of Luxembourg is looking for a PhD student to work on a melanoma research project. The goal of the project is to develop new lab models to test different treatments for advanced-stage melanoma patients. The successful candidate will work with a team of experts in the field and learn about wet-lab research, data analysis, and scientific writing.
The University of Luxembourg is a top international research university that values diversity and inclusion. The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and benefits package, and the opportunity to work in a modern and dynamic environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- Master’s degree in Biological Sciences or a related field
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Advanced skills in written and spoken English
Please submit the following documents in PDF format to the HR system:
Curriculum vitae with at least two references (contact details only)
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work on a cutting-edge project with a team of experts
- Experience in wet-lab research, data analysis, and scientific writing
- Work in a modern and dynamic environment with colleagues from all over the world