The Society for Family Health (SFH) is currently recruiting for a variety of positions.
To be eligible to apply, you must meet the following requirements:
- Have a university degree with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) or an HND with upper credit in Business Administration, Economics, Public Administration, Political Science, Estate Management, Economics, Statistics, Logistics Management, or other related course of study.
- Be versatile.
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn new skills.
- Be committed to providing great service.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Be innovative.
- Have at least 5 O’level credits (including English and Mathematics) in not more than one sitting.
- Have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program.
- Have a minimum of 2 years and a maximum of 5 years post-NYSC experience.
- A master’s degree in a related field will be an added advantage.
- Be computer-literate and capable of using the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Other computer abilities will be advantageous.
- Visit www.sfhnigeria.simplicant.com to access the SFH recruitment portal.
- Select the job position you want to apply for.
- Read the job description thoroughly and ensure that you are satisfied with the terms.
- At the bottom of the page, click the “Apply Now” button.
- Submit your resume and cover letter.
- Complete the online application form.
- Review your application to ensure it is devoid of errors.
- Submit your application.
- Birth certificate or age declaration
- SSCE certificate
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Master’s degree (if applicable)
- Professional certifications (if applicable)
- NYSC discharge certificate
Shortlisted candidates will be notified via email.
Please ensure that each document you upload is not more than 2 MB in size.
The application deadline date for the 2023 Society for Family Health has not been announced at the time this article was written. You are advised to visit our page from time to time for updates in this regard.