Standard Organization of Nigeria Recruitment 2024: Everything You Need to Know
The Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON) is a government agency responsible for developing and enforcing standards for products and services in Nigeria. The organization is currently recruiting for various positions, and interested and qualified Nigerians are encouraged to apply.
To be eligible for the SON recruitment exercise, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a native Nigerian or have obtained naturalization.
- Have a post-secondary education in engineering, math and statistics, accounting, or a closely related field.
- Have a HND or B.Sc. from a reputable institution.
- Have never been convicted of a felony.
- Be in sound medical, mental, and physical condition.
- Be at least 18 years old and no older than 35 at the time of application.
- Have a legitimate form of identification, such as a voter card, driver’s license, passport, or national
- identification card.
To apply for a position at SON, visit the SON job portal at www.son.gov.ng and click on the available vacancies. Read and follow the instructions carefully, provide all the necessary information, verify all your information, and submit your application. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
The SON recruitment exercise is open to members of the public and is free. For more information, including the deadline for registration, qualification, the application process, and the requirements needed, visit the SON website. www.son.gov.ng
The SON recruitment exercise is a great opportunity for qualified Nigerians to pursue a career in the government sector. If you are interested in applying for a position at SON, be sure to meet the eligibility requirements and submit your application before the deadline.