UNDP Recruitment 2023: How to Apply and What to Expect
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is currently recruiting for a variety of positions, both degree and non-degree holders. To apply, you will need to create an account on the UNDP recruitment portal and submit your application online.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to apply for a UNDP job
- Visit the UNDP recruitment portal:
- Click on “Careers/Vacancies”
- Browse the list of open positions and find one that you are interested in
- Click on the “Apply” button for the position
- Create an account on the UNDP recruitment portal (if you do not already have one)
- Provide all of the required information, including your resume, educational qualifications, and work experience
- Review your application and click submit
- Once you have submitted your application, you will receive a confirmation email. If your application is shortlisted, you will be contacted by the UNDP for an interview.
Here are some tips for increasing your chances of success in the UNDP recruitment process
- Make sure to tailor your resume and cover letter to each position that you apply for.
- Highlight your relevant skills and experience, and explain how they would be an asset to the UNDP.
- Be prepared to answer questions about your motivation for applying to the UNDP and your knowledge of the organization’s work.
- Practice your interviewing skills with a friend or family member.