The United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) is hiring for two positions: Associate Program Officer and Program Management Assistant.
Associate Program Officer
- Qualifications: Master’s degree in public health, social sciences, or a related field, plus two years of experience in program/project management related to drug demand reduction, HIV/AIDS prevention and care, or prison settings.
- Responsibilities: Manage and implement drug demand reduction and/or HIV/AIDS prevention and care programs among drug users and in prison settings.
Program Management Assistant
- Qualifications: High school diploma or equivalent, plus seven years of experience in program or project administration, technical cooperation, or a related field. Bachelor’s degree preferred (reduces experience requirement to five years).
- Responsibilities: Provide administrative and technical support to program/project managers.
How to apply:
- Visit the UNODC website or nearest UNODC office to obtain an application form.
- Complete the application form and attach the required documents (listed on the form).
- Write a cover letter explaining your interest in the position and highlighting your relevant qualifications and experience.
- Prepare an up-to-date CV.
- Submit your application to the designated UNODC office or the address provided on the application form.
The deadline to apply has not been announced yet. Please check the UNODC website regularly for updates. www.unodc.org
The UNODC is committed to diversity and inclusion in its workforce. Female candidates, candidates with disabilities, and candidates from underrepresented regions are encouraged to apply.